Carola Ferstl has been writing books on financial trends, risks, and the complex relationships in the increasingly global world of finance for many years.
She is able to explain financial terms in everyday language and has put millions of people at ease by helping them navigate their way through the sometimes challenging topics of money and finance.
- Fully secure with money: your personal financial planner for all stages of life (in German: ‘Rundum sicher mit Geld: Ihr persönlicher Finanzplaner für alle Lebensphasen’)
- My book on the Stock Exchange (in German: ‘Mein Börsenbuch, Econ’)
- Money and women belong together! (in German: ‘Geld tut Frauen richtig gut’), bestseller co-authored with Bodo Schäfer, Heyne
- Women are better investors (in German: ‘Frauen sind die besseren Anleger’), MVG 2008
- Den’gi idut zhenschinam na pol’zu [in Russian]
These books are available on Amazon.
Carola Ferstl writes regularly as a columnist for various magazines and journals,
a href=”http://www.yumpu.com/de/document/view/7105364/sonderausgabe-carola-ferstl” target=”_blank”>Special Edition Die WELT, November 2009