Carola Ferstl travels the world as a public speaker and presenter. In particular for German- and English speaking customers she moderates podium discussions, conventions, trade shows, award ceremonies, and corporate events, and she is a frequent guest on talk shows.
Whether it is macroeconomics or stock market developments – with competence and many years of experience this financial journalist analyzes, discusses, and explains economic processes and everything about money.
- Money and women belong together!
- How does the stock market work?
- Sustainable investment, how does that really work?
- How to protect your money • Who’s to blame for the financial crisis?
- The economic crisis and its fall-out • Financial planning for beginners… and everything you need to know about retirement plans
- What your kids need to know about money
Selected reference clients
Bundesministerium für Forschung und Bildung// Carbon Disclosure Project GmbH// Deutsche Bank// Commerzbank,//DZ Bank// Sparkassen und Volksbanken// EON//Volkswagen// Daimler,//Chaim Sheba Medical Center Israel// Grameen Creative Lab// Carbon Disclosure Project Germany // Roland Berger // HUK Coburg // Ernst & Young Frankfurt/Main // Johnson & Johnson // Schweizer Botschaft // Volks- und Raiffeisenbank // Sanofi Aventis // Focus, // ERGO Gruppe, IFG // Galerie Kaufhof AG // DWS// SOS Global Partners//